The Historical Society of Carroll County is a private, nonprofit organization dedicated to
preserving significant artifacts of the past and providing educational exhibits and
programs about Carroll County's history.
We invite you to join our organization and support our efforts to document and preserve
Carroll County's heritage.
- Receive the Carroll Courier with Society news and
information about upcoming events.
- Subscription to the Carroll
History Journal, with articles about Carroll County's history.
- Free admission to the Sherman-Fisher-Shellman House.
- Invitations to special events, educational programs, lectures, workshops
and historical trips.
- Free admission to the research library that features genealogical
sources, photographs, newspapers, and other documentation about local history.
- Reduced price admission to the monthly B.L.T. (Box Lunch Talk) lecture series
[$1.00 for members; $5.00 for non-members].
- 10% discount on most merchandise in The Shop
- The opportunity to meet and work with others interested in the
preservation of Carroll County's rich heritage.
Click for a membership form.
Membership level - BUSINESS Membership!
The new corporate membership
with employee “benefits” includes Membership benefits for up to four (4)
individuals. Benefits include:
Admission to the Box Lunch
Talks at members price of $1.00
Free use of the research
10% discount on most
merchandise in the
Shop at Cockey's
Carroll History Journal
with articles on Carroll County history
Corporate Member listing
in newsletters, annual report and on the website
suitable for display
New business members receive
a bonus gift of
four (4)copies of the classic book Carroll’s Heritage
is only $250 per year.
Click here to join
today and support the Historical Society of Carroll County.
Historical Society of Carroll County
210 East Main Street, Westminster MD 21157